Are you interested in the financial markets and have experience of B2B sales? Are you comfortable working both independently and as part of a team? Then we could be a perfect match!
Modular Finance is a Swedish SaaS company with products for the financial market in the Nordics. We are proud to be one of Sweden’s fastest growing and most profitable SaaS-companies with multiple recognitions from the biggest business newspapers in Sweden, passing >100 MSEK in ARR during 2022.
We offer a number of niche products to stock listed companies, banks and other parties within the financial industry. In our offering, we put a lot of emphasis on user experience and great customer service.
We are now looking for an Account Executive who will strengthen our team and sell our products for Investor Relations to Norwegian listed companies.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing our business in Norway. You will be the driving force for new initiatives by approaching both current and new clients and creating new business. This is a broad role where you are responsible for the entire customer journey - from prospecting to contact, demo, negotiation, closing and onboarding.
We are looking for a self-starter who does not give up easily. You are goal-oriented, solution-focused and motivated by exceeding expectations. You are analytical and you organize and prioritize your work effectively. You are a highly collaborative team player, proactive and results-driven.
Your key responsibilities:
- Identify new sales opportunities in Norway and act on them
- Grow existing accounts in Norway
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in Norway
- Collect customer feedback and bring it back to the product teams in order to improve our products
- Onboard the client, which includes coordinating with our technical team and customer training
- Provide excellent support to your customers on a daily basis
To be successful in the role, we believe you have:
- Experience and proven skills in B2B sales, preferably within SaaS
- A good knowledge of the financial industry in Norway
- A genuine interest in the client, their needs and how we can help them
- High level of customer service
- A good business understanding
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- You are fluent in Norwegian and English
- At least a Bachelor degree within business, management, finance or similar
What you get in return:
- By joining Modular Finance, you become a part of a fast-growing company with a steep learning curve. You will get a lot of responsibility from day one but we make sure to always help each other and we win together as a team.
- The company is run with an entrepreneurial mindset where new ideas and initiatives are welcome. We want our people to grow with us.
- A competitive salary, pension provisions, private medical insurance and health allowance
- Annual 30 days vacation
Position: This is a full-time position with a probationary period of six months.
Location: Oslo with work from the Stockholm office a couple of days per month over time.
Starting date: As soon as possible
If you are interested in this role, we recommend you apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the position, don’t hesitate to contact Jenny Borg, Head of Operations, via email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!